KACC Building Lot 1 & 2 Corner J. Abad Santos and E. Quirino Street, Clark Freeport, Zone, Pampanga
Duties and Responsibilities:
Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
Compliance and Record Keeping:
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage time-sheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
Payroll and Budget:
- Preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise President on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
Training and Development and Performance Maintenance:
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues & work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job