1. Prepare regulatory requirements of various Gov't Agency (BIR, Local Govt, SEC)
a. Prepares reconciliations, schedules & filing for BIR and Local Govt requirement (year end inventory, books of accounts)
2 Handle BIR and Local Govt audits/assessments.
b. Prepares requirements and schedules for BIR and Local Govt audits/assessments.
c. Do field work for follow ups and meetings with Govt. personnel.
d. Do regular sales/purchases matching with Customers/Vendors, to monitor timing differences
3. Prepares documents for external auditors for the purpose of the yearly FS audit.
4. Assist for the preparation of Annual ITR & FS.
5. Will handle CAS Accrediation process.
6. Coordinates request and prepares documents needed from concerned Depts, vendors and customers.
7. Monitors compliance with Gov't Agency (BIR, Local Gov't, SEC, etc)
8. Keeps up to date with recent rulings and informs concerned Depts.
9. Implements necessary new regulations/issuances to comply with government requirements.
10. Attends to tax queries and requests of internal and external customers.
11. Assist in resolving accouting issues & concerns of other departments.
12. Performs other duties as may be assigned by immediate manager
*Graduate of BS Accountancy (preferably CPA).
*With experience in Taxation, BIR/SEC processing or generation of financial statements.
Taxation, Generation of Financial Statements
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM