The position includes administration and support roles for accounting processes and reports, specifically, the timely processing of accounts payable (trade and/or non-trade expenses), which may include:
- Accounts Payable: Accurate and efficient processing of payment to vendors, suppliers and service providers based on complete and duly-checked documents, terms of payment, discounts and withholding taxes.
- Regular Expenses: Checking and processing of Store’s petty cash fund reimbursements, truckers and utilities billing (e.g. telecom, electricity, and water), etc.
- Deductions and Add Backs: Accurate computation and prompt application of all deductions and add backs against all accounts payable through timely preparation of debit and credit memos.
- Receiving: Timely processing of noontime receiving
- Posting of Received Stocks: Checking the accuracy of stocks received in the warehouse and stores (quantity, description and cost), including stocks returned to suppliers, prior to posting.
- General Ledger: Reconciling the balances of assigned accounts with the GL; checking if all store transactions with daily auto-entries are properly posted in the GL.
- End of Month Reports: Preparation of complete and accurate reports based on actual documents
- Expanded Withholding Tax: Recording EWT for merchant fee and preparation of required tax certificates.
- Output Value-Added Tax: Computation and recording of corresponding Output VAT for miscellaneous income account.
- Supplies Inventory: Entering and posting in the inventory all supplies received by checking the accuracy of quantity, description and cost.
- Customer Service: Attending to internal and external customers’ inquiries and complaints, and liaison with different departments to resolve concerns.
- File Management: Effective organization and timely filing of documents such as invoices, purchase orders, debit memos, etc.
- Audit: Assistance during audit works.
- Process Improvement: Suggesting procedures, processes and systems changes.
*Graduate of BS Accountancy, Finance, or any Business Course.
* Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job