Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Financial Analyst by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
- Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
- Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess business performance
- Monitor the company-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
- Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
- 2+ years of full-time professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
- Knowledge with data modelling and simulations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent and disciplined
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
- PowerBI is considered a plus
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on experience
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02y8g?source=OhJobs%20PH
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job