125 Durian Park Old Domestic Road
Responsible for full execution of all recruitment strategies and processes.
1. Recruit top talent via sourcing, interview, test administration, reference checking, background investigation, job offer and onboarding.
2. Build applicant sources by researching and contacting employment agencies, internet sites.
3. Determines applicant requirement by studying job descriptions and qualification.
4. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisement, using news groups and job sites.
5. Determine applicant qualification through interview, analyze responses, and verifying references.
6. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
7. Ensures completeness of and validity of pre-employment requirement and facilitates signing of training and employment contract and other standard personnel forms.
8. Conducts new hire orientation (company profile, policies procedures, safety and security, etc.)
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM