18th Floor, Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer Street Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1550
Excellent compensation and benefits package
Positive work environment
Culture of learning and caring
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Sr. Quality Analyst is mainly responsible for manual testing using best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Functional test, Regression test, Unit test, Performance test and Load test for API, Web application, Database, Web services.
- Maintain the health of the QA, UAT, Training and Demo environment.
- Assure the release process is tightly managed during SDLC cycle.
- Analyze and Inspect business and functional requirements documents and use cases.
- Capture, analyze and own defects through resolution..
- Conduct peer reviews of test plans, test procedures, and test scripts.
- Participate in design reviews.
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience in testing of large scale database applications using SQL.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.
- Experience in data validation concepts, and SQL validation.
- Experience of Microsoft Test Manager, TFS, Jira, Sharepoint
- Experience in regression, integration, system, stress and performance QA testing.
- Experience in Managing Software Applications, Services Deployments, setup and Release management.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and able to resolve any technical conflicts.
- Experience with the SEI-CMM (Capability Maturity Model), SDLC (System Development Life Cycle), Agile Development Methodology is preferred.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 4 to 7 years of experience as Software QA Analyst.
- Applicants must be willing to work in the graveyard shift or other schedules as required by business needs.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Work from Home set up until return to site
06:00 PM to 08:00 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job