What you'll do:
- Take end-to-end ownership of frontend initiatives
- Developing new user-facing features using React
- Building reusable components and frontend libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Collaborate with designers, PMs, backend and other teams to deliver a great user experience
- Be an advocate for strong engineering culture and high coding standards
- Optimizing components for maximum cross-platform UX and performance optimization
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with a thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Redux or Flux)
- Experience developing component-driven UIs with strong fundamental CSS skills
- Knowledge of the complete MERN stack and Sass is a plus
- Know-how with regard to front-end tooling such as webpack, Babel, ESLint, etc
- Experience with Jest or similiar testing tools is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with agile development practices like code review, regression testing, and CI/CD
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations.
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
Reactjs, Java Script, HTML, CSS, REDUX, Socketio
09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job