6 Anonas St Project 3 Quezon City
The Pharmacy Assistant assists in the daily operations of the pharmacy and may be assigned with administrative duties and to perform as cashier.
- Assist Pharmacist in the daily operations of the drugstore.
- Manage cash register and complete transaction.
- Assist and aides in the stock reconciliation to the inventory of the pharmacy.
- Assist in monitoring and checking of the drugs in the drugstore and makes sure that everything is properly labeled and displayed.
- Assist in maintaining all pharmacy records.
- Assist and coordinates with ordering, delivery and receiving of products.
- Assist in the process of documents in product returns and maintain records
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the franchise owner
- Candidate must be a holder of TESDA NCIII Certificate, Vocational/ Short term course with certificate, Bachelor’s/ College degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job