15th Floor (offices 1, 2, and 3), The 30th Corporate Center Meralco Avenue
QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR
This position will be required to understand the service delivery model and the suite of services provided by the service delivery and corporate service team.
In addition, will also need to understand how workflow is managed within the SDC’s workflow management tool and monitor that results of work performed are documented in an optimal and required manner.
Reporting: The position reports to Senior Manager.
- Identify, Define , Develop and/or Manage all phases of quality assurance (operational effectiveness checks), including the determination and understanding of audit objectives and coordination with functional management personnel
- Oversee and manage quality assurance function that includes operational checks, compliance review, investigations, special request checks, process reviews and monthly follow-up reviews. Ensure quality results and satisfaction to customer/stakeholders. Deliver the engagements on time and within budget.
- Review the suitability of the design of the quality assurance policies and protocols
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Inquiring or asking questions of management personnel related to the effectiveness of the current quality assurance process and controls
- Determine compliance with Company’s policies and procedures
- Determine compliance of the entity with Audit Standards and the PwC Global Network firm
- Verbally communicate findings to management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Follow-up QA recommendations ensuring effective and timely implementation
- Other tasks assigned by the Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate
- Professional accounting certification such as CPA is required. CIA would be an advantage
- At least 5 years’ or more experience in both external and internal auditing with the last two years being in a supervisory role or last year of being a manager
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts
- Must have a good understanding of audit concepts and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
Specific Technical Skills:
- Superior working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Excel and Word) and Adobe Acrobat
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
08:30 AM to 05:30 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job