15th Floor (offices 1, 2, and 3), The 30th Corporate Center Meralco Avenue
Would you like to play a part in some of the biggest and most important projects? Join PwC’s Transformation Assurance team and provide independent assurance and advice on major transformation projects.
- Help businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work.
- From digitizing healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
- Help clients to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business; from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
Transformation Assurance team’s impact will be seen by:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to project sponsors, program directors and executives in relation to programs of work and transformation activity
- Helping our clients gain confidence that key transformation projects and programs are aligned to their strategic outcomes, are on track and deliver the required quality of output
- Supporting the broader assurance team in identifying and managing clients risks
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues and building internal relationships
- Background in project/program management or business analysis and are skilled in proactively identifying project risks and hold an understanding of project management methodologies (preferably with Agile, PMP, MSP, PRINCE2, BABOK, or a similar certification) and feel comfortable being part of Program and Portfolio reviews.
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to be part of our Transformation
- Assurance team helping organizations de-risk leading transformation projects.
- collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders.
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Project Management, Program Management, Business Analysis, Assurance
08:30 AM to 05:30 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job