|Location:||NCR, Metro Manila, Parañaque, Philippines|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year or less|
26th, Floor Unit A & D Washington Tower, Asia World City, E. Aguinaldo Boulevard, Tambo 1701, New Seaside Dr, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila
- The Admin Coordinator is responsible for the efficient monitoring and implementation of the following:
- Monthly consumption and stock inventories of office supplies
- Repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Repair and maintenance of other company properties
- Utilities payments which includes SMART, PLDT, Meralco and contracted agencies
- Facilitates payment of all utility bills which includes telephone, mobile phones, electricity, janitorial, security and messengerial services.
- Facilitates repair and maintenance of all mobile phones. Coordinates with insurance provider and ensures all mobile phones are enrolled under the accredited insurance agency
- Prepares the necessary documentation in the issuance of mobile phones, fixed assets and equipment to covered employees. Receives the same from seperated employees.
- Facilitates inventory, proper maintenance and disposal of company assets such as office furniture, fixtures, equipment.
- Directly responsible for the maintenance and disposal of company assets such as office furniture, fixtures, equipment.
- Directly responsible for the preparation of the venue and equipment to be used during Operations Committe (OPCOM) and board meetings.
- Complies with the accurate and timely preparation and submission of monthly office supplies consumptions report and gasoline consumption summary for company assigned vehicles.
- Complies with the accurate and on-time preparation and submission of monthly repairs and maintenance report of company assigned vehicles. Reconciles the monthly budget vis-a-vis the actual expenses.
- Responsible for the timely payment of municipal licenses and business permits
- Suggests and recommends necessary constructive measures ensuring improvement and productivity
- Coordinates interface relationship with concerned units, sections or departments regarding General Services matters.
- BS Commerce - Management or BS Civil Engineering Graduate
- At least 1 year experienced employee specialized in Clerical, Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Must be keen in spotting details
- Can work efficiently under minimum supervision
- Must know how to drive
- Knowledgeable in auto-mechanical work With above average oral and written communication skills
- With good organizing and planning skills
We offer competitive salary and the following benefits:
- Yearly salary increase
- Bonuses (Mid-year and Year-end)
- Rice Subsidy (45kgs per month)
- Leaves (15 SL & 15 VL)
- HMO (Medical, Accident, Life, Dental) covering up to 3 dependents after a year of regulazation
- Birthday leave (+600 GC)
- Company Loan
- Retirement Plan
- Communication Allowance