Unit C, Ground Floor, Belvedere Tower, #15 San Miguel Avenue, Brgy. San Antonio, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
We are looking for a hard-working and dedicated Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) or Administrator.
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Overseeing the administrative operations within the organization.
- Works with top-level executives to devise strategies and policies to meet the organization's objectives and goals.
- Reports on the performance of the various departments under the CAO's supervision directly to the CEO and board of directors.
- Responsible to manage the company’s business development programs and increase the output of the business.
- Managing and supervising the day-to-day operations of various departments, such as finance, sales, HR, and marketing, and should be familiar with the workings of different departments.
- Leads the development of a cohesive talent management strategy, integrating systems and processes for human resource management specifically recruitment, selection, placement, benefits, compensation, welfare, health and wellness, leave administration, and HR data and records management.
- Managing budgets, hiring and contracting, and business negotiations.
- Coordinating inter-departmental activities and delegating responsibilities to subordinates.
- Train the junior staff according to the requirements.
- Troubleshoot any administrative issues that may arise.
- Identify trends and developments on competency models and competency-based job descriptions and recommend enhancement of current procedures.
- Make suggestions for improvement.
- Encourage innovation.
- Assist in other tasks (e.g. fundraising) as assigned.
- Your ultimate role will be to run the company through your strategic visions and expertise.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field (Masters in Business Administration is a definite plus).
- Proven 5 years of experience working as a Chief Administrative Officer, Managing Director or a similar role in the Administrative Department.
- Strong knowledge of budget costing and policy-making procedures.
- Expert in Operations Management.
- Knowledgeable about IRS laws, SEC rules, and government regulations.
- Familiar with corporate laws and government policies.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Exceptional decision-making skills.
- A problem solver.
- Communicating Effectively
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Flexibility and Innovation
- Resource Management
- Building Relationship
- Planning and Organizing
- Managing Performance
- Leading Change
If you are ready to become part of our family, apply now and get hired immediately.
10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job