Commonwealth, Quezon City
Human Nature is the leading manufacturer of natural personal care products in the Philippines and has received many local and international awards and accolades for entrepreneurship. Our products are available through hundreds of supermarket doors including Rustan's, Watson's, Robinson's and others, through 34 Human Nature branches and online through various platforms.
At a time when most companies are contracting, Human Nature is still hiring. We are looking for the very best professionals for our team who are experienced yet remain teachable, who have both skills and heart, who exhibit both passion and compassion, who have the utmost integrity and who can put their faith into action.
Join our team as Senior Buyer for Raw Materials who shall strategically and systematically source, purchase and ensure that timelines for routine, expedite and de-expedite requirements are strictly complied in line with business needs. Continuously seek in improving material cost and initiate cost-saving measures. Enforce supplier compliance to GKI material standards and specifications and maintain buying database.
- Protect supply requirements within the quality standards set
- Fully enforce on time and complete execution of all cycles of MRP to PO Routine closing of all open POs
- Perform sourcing and buying of raw materials both internationally and locally Coordinate Lead continuous vendor and raw materials sourcing and supplier development
- Conduct supplier review and rating (RCA CAPA) and push for high supplier performance for quality and delivery
- Monitor suppliers’ compliance to company guidelines for purchasing set out by QA and Regulatory as well as material standards and specifications
- Handle relationship-building and negotiations with suppliers
- Performs price forecasting
- Graduate of Engineering, Business, Sciences or any Supply Chain Management course.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing company as buyer/purchaser for raw materials; background in cosmetics or pharmaceuticals will be a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in negotiation, souring and purchasing skills
- Keen attention to detail, discipline for routines and processes
- Solutions-oriented, able to think and act quickly - not bogged down by challenges
- Forward-thinker, learns from challenges and able to plan out for future
- Computer proficient with experience in supply chain software; with advance MS Excel knowledge
- Willing to work onsite at our Quezon City office 1-2 integrated work from home set up.
08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job