12A Belvedere Tower, San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila 1605, PH
Specific Duties to be performed:
1. Lead engineering of projects and proposals (residential, commercial, and utility scale).
2. Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer, site visits, site feasibility & solar systems design and complete execution.
3. Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
4. Designing of arrangements of the solar panels for rooftop & ground-mounted & other various supported electrical equipment & selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical sizing, BOQ/BOM.
5. Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, factory inspections, proving the guaranteed and prepared generalized check list for review of all standard.
6. End-to-end execution of solar projects (rooftop & ground Mounted) and O&M Support.
7. Running simulations using PVSol / PV syst or similar software.
8. Interface and provide streamlined project information and detailed bill of materials to the Procurement Dept.
9. Understand the optimal design applications and design limitations of our standard products and lead the evaluation of alternate products.Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical EngineeringPrevious Experience Desired: 1-2 years experience as solar designer and installer
Running simulations using PVSol / PV syst or similar software, Operational level understanding of the requirement of the clientcustomer site visits site feasibility solar systems design and complete execution
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM