2nd floor, Building C, Metrowalk Commercial Complex, Meralco Avenue, Barangay Ugong, Pasig City, Philippines 1604
About the Company
Our Member Company is the #1 Parking Marketplace and App in Australia & are now expanding rapidly into the USA. Their mission is to empower people to have access to convenient, cheaper parking options in a single community marketplace. They bring together drivers who are looking for an affordable, safe and secure place to park their car and hosts who are looking to make some extra money each month.
• Work closely with business areas to translate business strategy/goals into data-based deliverables through the development of data models that generate relevant insights • Develop dashboards and insights reports for the business
• Manage/maintain existing data products incl. dashboards (in Google Data Studio) and ML models Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Understand the logic of data. Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques to provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from multiple data sources, understand and maintain the flow of data from origin to data warehouse.
• Work closely with software engineers to design systems that are friendly for tracking & logging data.
• Be a brother-in-arms with Product Manager to find out core metrics to drive product.
• Break down metrics into data points that are track-able.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Provide useful insights from data for making toughest and vital decisions.
• Assisting the finance team with reporting and analytics
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline • 3+ years proficiency in Python, SQL, Google Sheet, Google Data Studio
• 3+ years of Experience with database and data warehouse technologies • Razor-sharp analytical skills should have the ability to evaluate, analyze and present data
• Strong ability to translate high-level business needs into technical requirements • High-level written and verbal communication skills
• Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity
• Able to work flexible work schedules according to business needs Technology Requirements o Must have his/her own laptop or desktop (not sharing with anyone/a family member) with the following specs:
▪ Screen Size at least 14 inch
▪ Screen Resolution: Full HD (FHD) 1920x1080
▪ CPU: AMD Ryzen, at least 2200U (Ryzen 3000 series preferred)
▪ Memory: At least 4GB (8GB, or expansion slot for more RAM preferred)
▪ Storage: At least 256GB
• Must have a strong internet connection (fibre optic line)
• Must have a backup internet router/dongle (different provider from the main internet line)
• Must have a webcam
• Must have a good and clear headset with mic and noise cancelling features
• Must have a quiet place/space at home when working Strongly Preferred (Ideal candidate):
• Experience implementing and/or working with BI products such as Looker
• Experience building dashboards using Google Data Studio
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and GTM
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS
• Salary: PHP80,000 - PHP130,000
• Commission per location closed
• Benefits o Leave credits - Earn 1 leave day per month for first year and progressively more in succeeding years. Use leaves after 6 months, upon passing assessment. Leaves have no expiry and are not convertible to cash.
* Pre-Screening will be done via Video Call
Google Analytcis, GTM
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM