Borland Enterprise Center, Block 2 Lot 10&11, Macaria Business Center, Brgy. Mabuhay, Carmona, Cavite.
- Collaborate with lead brokers to encourage overall developments and actualization of sales targets and objectives.
- Responsible for preparing the planning of yearly reports and targets.
- Analyze sales, performance, and propose recommendations.
- Responsible for assisting the development of policies and programs towards better sales of the company.
- Perform organizing, planning, and preparing brokers' or agents’ events, outings, and meetings, etc.
- Conduct orientation and training for the new aspiring sales agent.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Must have at least two (2) years of related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Perks & Benefits
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization or after 1 year of service)
- Mid-Year Performance-Based Bonuses
- Year-End Performance-Based Bonuses
- Loyalty Incentives (every 5 years of rendered service)
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (effective upon regularization)
- Health Card
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
- Company-sponsored activities such as Recognition Day, Company outing, Sports Activities, Team Building, and Christmas Party
Why join us?
BDC aims to foster a culture that portrays a harmonious family-like atmosphere and long-term stability of tenure, providing a highly competitive remuneration compounded with performance-based bonuses/incentives for its dedicated employees.
Communication , Leadership
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job