Taguig, Metro Manila
- 4-year college graduate, preferably majoring in a Business and/or Management-related degree
- Licensed broker and previous experience in real estate / mortgage business / banking a is plus but not required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Establishes identity of client/buyer and builds rapport with client and determines client/buyer’s (financial) capacity to purchase the property.
- Negotiates with the client /buyer regarding final settlement value/purchase price and specific payment scheme suitable to the Buyer’s financial capacity and explains legal issues and risks, if any, of the conditional property(ies) being sold.
- Facilitate the closure of the sale and ensures that all necessary internal and systems documentation to process the transaction are completed, including approval and clearance of the account, as well as drafting of legally binding contracts.
- Executes necessary systems processes to get the transaction proposal approved
- Assist in the timely turnover of property to Client/Buyer.
- Supports management with preparation of management information system (MIS) reports including but not limited to Daily Accounts Tracking Worksheet, Daily Capacity Monitoring report, and Monthly Closing reports.
- Create and submit other “ad-hoc” reports that may come as necessary
- Performs other job-related projects and tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Property After Sales Specialist
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job