Taguig, Metro Manila
- BS/MS degree in finance or economics and other related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on the Enterprise-Wide Risk Management, or credit risk and liquidity risk management in universal/commercial banking sector.
- Knowledge of processes, organization, and control business processes of Bank
- Monitor and report the Branch’s Enterprise-Wide Risk Management, including credit risk liquidity risk, operation risk and market risk etc.
- Monitor and report the Branch’s credit risk management;
- Perform ICAAP relevant work activities, stress testing and scenario analysis;
- Monitor and report the Branch’s risk exposures and risk limits; Update/establish and implement policies on Enterprise-Wide Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Manager
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job