Princess Building, 104 Esteban Street
- Graduates of any Bachelor of Science
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Must have excellent comprehension skills
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to render overtime work when required
- Must be resourceful, highly organized, and committed
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Issues of PEME referral and monitors the medical status of the seafarers.
- Ensures that the seafarer has a valid medical certificate stating that he is medically FIT TO WORK for their duties prior to embarkation.
- Receives seafarers’ documents and check its completeness based on Checklist 157 and MANSHIP’s Documents Checklist.
- Verifies the authenticity of seafarers’ licenses, certificates, and other required documents through UV light and online verification on the issuing body's official website.
- Monitors the validity of the original documents of seafarers ashore.
- Advises seafarers about their additional training to be taken.
- Follows up with the seafarer regarding their additional training needed and its schedules.
- Receives training certificates and training billings.
- Endorses the seafarers to the training centers.
- Advises and reminds the seafarers regarding the schedule of their training.
- Keeps and files the training evaluations completed by the seafarers.
- Ensures that seafarers join the vessel with complete training as per the Principal matrix.
- Files flag documents of seafarers.
- Prepares flag documents applications of seafarers.
- Coordinates with the seafarers regarding flag documents applications and requirements.
- Monitors seafarers’ flag validity.
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job