- Hands-on experience and knowledge with MS Office (MS Word and Excel)
- Apply structures and styles to Word documents based on specifications
- Implements accurate application of cross references, floats, and URLs.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of letter casing, special characters, styles and punctuation as per manuscript and project style guide
- Reviews citations of figures (s/b in sequence), sections, and footnotes to ensure that they are linked correctly.
- Checks reference list to ensure that every reference entry is tagged according to its style and type.
- Inserts citations of figures, tables, and equations in the article for reference of compositors.
- Executes client and in-house validation tools to achieve quality compliance of the completed e-file before forwarding it to the next process.
- With demonstrated quality in being keen on details and ability in analysis and comprehension.
- With 3-5 years experience as document Analyst or in XML Formatting
- Skilled in Adobe Indesign, MS Office. Quark Xpress is an advantage.
- With capacity to work from home and work office-based (Ortigas)
- Owns a computer/Laptop and has stable home internet connection
- i3 to i7 with minimum 2.1 GHz processor
- Minimum 8gb RAM
Windows 10 or Mac high Sierra OS
08:00 AM to 05:00 AM
You need to login
to apply for this job