|Location:||Region IV-A, Batangas, Lipa, Philippines|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's / College Degree|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
SM City Lipa
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's / College Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Manager specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
I. Position Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
The Assistant RestauranT Manager directly reports to the Restaurant Manager.
II. Key Result Area
- Prepares monitors and analyzes Cost of Sales and performance to achieve cost targets on a monthly basis
- Oversees proper physical ending inventory by end of month
- Plans, implements, monitors and mobilizes team to achieve other cost targets assigned to them (kitchen labor cost, utilities cost, R&M)
- Plans, implements and monitors the necessary preparation in production area before the start of operations and makes sure all supplies are available, clean and in good condition
- Plans, implementations and monitor peroduction system such as inventory, stock levels, ordering of all restaurant items
- Plans and prepares in terms of manpower scheduling, machine status and other resources
- Ensures the Production System, Standards and Procedures are being followed by all kitchen team members
- Mobilizes team members to achieve quality standards and targets
- Checks all machines, lighting, fixtures, and kitchen amenities to make sure that they are in good condition, reports anything that needs repair or replacement and makes recommendation to the Restaurant Manager. Identifies problems and accurately coordinates with vendors to meet downtime targets
- Monitors kitchen equipment inventory and proper storage, and makes requisition as necessary
- Recommends ways to improvew production and kitchen operations. Identifies and articulate production system issues and spot the source/cause of concern
- Creates and implements action plans to resolve production related concerns
- Effectively runs and manages the shift to achieve shift goals
- Regularly prepares and analyzes all production reports and identifies improvement requirements in the system
- Performs other operational duties assigned
- Solicits, interprets feedback from customer survey regarding prduct quality and availability
- Reviews feedback and makes necessary recommendation to the Top Management through the Restaurant Manager
- Coaches and buddies all production team members on kitchen system, standards and procedures
- Creates, implements and monitors training plan of all kitchen team members
- Monitors employee performance and ensures standard procedures for production and company policies are being adhered to. Prepares and discuss regular regular written performance appraisal of all kitchen team members.
- Implements the Code of Ethics for all kitchen team members.