2nd floor, Building B, Mandala Park, 312 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP is able to provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- Incentive based team outings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- All expense paid training
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Work from home privilege
- Development of Object-Oriented ABAP Programs, and standard reporting.
- Development of new functionality for ShipERP implementations.
- Support existing customers technical and function needs as it relates to SAP.
- Review current systems. Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical design and solutions aligned to best practices and standards of the industry.
- Create technical architecture and documentation to clearly describe applications, system and database models to both functional and technical stakeholders.
- Strong background in EWM
- At least 3 years of experience in ABAP Programming
- Experienced in RICEF developments
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering, ECE, Computer Science and other IT-related courses
Interview Process (Remote Interview)
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
SAP ABAP, SAP SD, RICEF, OOP
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job