2nd floor, Building B, Mandala Park, 312 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP can provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
Position: SAP SD Business Analyst
Industry: Software Development
Location: Mandaluyong City (Temporary WFH)
Salary: Highly Negotiable
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- Incentive based team outings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- All-expense paid training
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Work from home privilege
- Gather and analyze business and functional specifications.
- Install, configure, and optimize SAP ShipERP add-on and solutions as per the design document with support from 3rd party provider.
- Design and undertake system testing and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) paying attention to versioning and transition from development and test to production phases
- Manage the set-up and implementation of the ShipERP Solution in SAP system
- Liaise and be one of the primary Point of Contact with SAP customer.
- Proactively assess project issues and facilitate mitigation plan to ensure project success.
- With background in SAP SD, LE, EWM experience
- Able to configure SAP SD standard
- Knowledgeable in OTC, Pick, Pack and Ship process
- Has performed in a Project Implementation role
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Amenable to night shift or graveyard shift
Interview Process (Remote Process):
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
SAP SD, SAP LE, SAP EWM, SAP Functional
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job