#10 23rd St. Weat Bajac Bajac Olongapo City
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Uphold and support the mission, objectives and policies of PHP.
- Respond promptly to each incoming call and text message.
- If call warrants a triage, the caller’s stated symptoms will be assessed to determine the appropriate level of care required to safely meet the patient’s medical needs. (Emergency, urgent, non-urgent or home care status)
- When appropriate, provide home care instructions using the approved, written guidelines as well as approved reference material provided.
- Utilize all resources and guidelines at his/her disposal to effectively assess, prioritize, advise, schedule classes or physician appointments, or refer calls when necessary to the appropriate medical facility, personnel or specialized community service.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Refer patients to appropriate medical facilities or providers for care, utilizing approved guidelines as indicated by individual client profiles.
- Thoroughly complete documentation utilizing the appropriate computer software in compliance with the approved policies and procedures.
- Endorse all completed Telephone Advice Records and Transaction calls to appropriate physician client or appropriate personnel during each shift.
- Consult and coordinate with health team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Actively participate in new employee orientation, ongoing in-service programs, staff meetings, continuous quality improvement, and periodic performance/protocol evaluations and development.
- Maintain current nursing licensure by completing applications for renewal in a timely manner and by complying with all requirements for continuing education. No nurse will be scheduled to work any shift if their nursing license has expired or has been revoked for any reason. It is the nurse’s responsibility to notify their Department Director immediately if their license status changes. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in termination of employment.
- Maintain current nursing skills and knowledge base by attendance at workshops and seminars, completion of mandatory continuing education, reading of professional journals, publications, and participation in professional organizations.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family and client facility staff.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- With a minimum of three years recent clinical experience in a physician office, home health, critical care and/or emergency room.
- Participation in continuing education programs.
- Familiarity/experience with patient interactions on the telephone.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
customer service , urgent care
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job