Work from Home
Work for a US online home goods retailer & enjoy a flexible work schedule.
We believe in quality over quantity and providing the best possible user experience for our customers, and that's why creating detailed and informative product pages is our top priority.
We are looking for a Product Listing Team Manager who can who can manually upload technical products from our suppliers' websites to our online store.
The job does not involve description writing. You will be taking the information from the official documents provided by our suppliers and list it on our store in a clean and organized way. That includes pictures, videos, descriptions, specifications, manuals, linking accessories, and more.
We're only looking for full-time long-term, ongoing cooperation.
You choose your own hours. We believe that our team members perform best when they are given flexibility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reaches out to our suppliers via email to ask for product information and files
• Does research, learn and to find the information about the products we sell on the manufacturer websites
• Lists the products on our Shopify store
• Makes sure that prices, SKUs, and UPC barcodes are correct
• Tags products according to the guidelines
• Uploads images and videos from the manufacturer
• Creates the description by copying & pasting the information from the manufacturer websites, brochures, product guides, and installation manuals, and then organizes and formats it in a customer-friendly way
• Creates and links available options and accessories using the ShopPad app
• Compares our listings with competitors’ listings, and makes sure our product pages are the most informative and the best on the internet
• Minimum of 2 years product listing experience
• Minimum of 1 year supervisory or managerial experience
• Extensive research experience and categorizing products
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attentive to details and organized
• Fast learner
• Must have strong internet connection
Benefits of the Position:
• Flexible schedule except for a few scheduled meetings
• 14 paid days off per year and unlimited not paid days off
• Unlimited, 100% optional, overtime (over 40 hours/week) paid at the same rate as the regular hours
product listing, data entry, Shopify
07:00 AM to 04:00 PM