PHP 224,220 (AUD 6,000)
- Would you like seven days off every two weeks?
- Are you a highly motivated and talented Chef ready to tackle a new challenge?
- Are you a team player who works well under pressure?
- How does free meals and accommodation sound?
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy and productive lives while living and working away from home. Civeo Australia has over 9,000 permanent rooms throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia. We are part of Civeo Corporation, a global company with regional operations in Australia, the United States and Canada with a combined total of over 33,000 rooms.
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Chefs to join our team at our Villages located across Australia
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated relevant work experience
- A minimum Certificate III Commercial Cookery qualification (or equivalent) and be able to produce relevant paperwork and certification
- Experience in high volume, fast paced kitchens
- Experience in batch cooking across all service offerings
- The ability to train / assist in staff training
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Remote work experience (highly regarded)
What Civeo Can Offer You
- 14/7 Lifestyle roster – seven days off every two weeks
- Food and accommodation provided at our Villages whilst rostered to work (for those not living locally to the Village)
- Access to Village’s fantastic lifestyle options including gyms, a pool and Hub’s (dependent on Village)
- Access to wellbeing and employee programs
- Exciting internal training opportunities
communication skills, project management, people management, team player
Hotel/Food and Beverage
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job