Former Boton Annex Facility Argonaut Highway Subic Bay Freeport zone
The position is responsible in managing daily operations, generating revenue, developing and implementing business strategies and designing programs that is aligned with company values to meet the company objective and for continual development of the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering, preferable in Mechanical Engineering.
- With at least 5 years working experience as Equipment Management Manager
- Knowledgeable in all Heavy Equipment’s and all the Operations and Transactions involving it.
- Knowledgeable in Motor Pool Management, Cost Charging, Warehousing and Mobilization
- Willing to travel in all Project Sites.
- With strong Leadership and Management Skills
- Willing to relocate and assign in Subic, Zambales.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
leadership skills, decision making
08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job