Candelaria Quezon Site
Nephro Group Dialysis Centers are currently open in hiring Hemodialysis Nurses.
To be successful in this role, you should be compassionate toward patients and able to handle stressful situations. Ultimately, an exceptional hemodialysis nurse should have an excellent bedside manner, and demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Checking and recording patients’ vitals before, during, and after dialysis treatment.
- Ensuring that hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly.
- Monitoring patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions.
- Assure quality care and promptly notifying the appropriate medical practitioner/physician of any problems that occur during dialysis treatments.
- Working with the dialysis technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly.
- Must be a registered nurse
- Must have an updated ACLS/ BLS Certification
- Experience working in a Dialysis Center is an advantage but not required
- Work Location: Candelaria, Quezon/ Dasmarinas, Cavite/ Calamba, Laguna
- We offer free/company-sponsored dialysis training!
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- 8 Hour Shift (Shifting Schedule)
We offer free/company-sponsored dialysis training!
- Additional leave
- Paid training
- 13th-month salary
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Hemodialysis Nurse, Dialysis, Healthcare, Nurse
08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job