Clark Free port Zone Pampanga
- Job Description
- The Accountant is primarily responsible in general accounting activities in order to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies.
- Skills Required:
- IT skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Qualifications and training required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- 3-5 years work experience preferably in warehouse or logictics
- Willing to travel and be assigned in Clark Freeport, Pampanga
- Key duties of the job include:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Processing BIR remittance payments;
- Processing of SEC, BIR, BOC and other agency requirement and compliance;
- Making Financial Statement schedule preparation, for external reporting and auditor's review;
- Preparing monthly financial reports, remittances to BIR and other government offices, payment of permits and licenses.
- Payroll and reconciliation
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Other tasks as may be assigned
accounting, oracle, microsoft office
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
You need to login
to apply for this job