Centrally located in the heart of Makati City’s prime village, a 25-hectare property along McKinley Road.
It was founded on November 27, 1909 by the late Gov. Gen. William Cameron Forbes, the Club’s first President and fondly called as the “Father of Philippine Polo”.
Prior to World War II, the Club was located along what is known as F.B. Harrison in Pasay. Shortly after the end of WWII, several members met and decided to re-establish the Club.
The location was transferred to the present site and the Club was finally reopened for sports activities in July of 1949.
In 1965, the Club was incorporated as the Manila Polo Club.
It was formed as a non-profit, non-stock corporation.