About the Company
Marikina Doctors Hospital and Medical Center (formerly Medcor Pasig) is now 4 years in providing quality healthcare services.
It is a private hospital, and envisioned to be a 100-bed, level II hospital that was established by a group of specialist doctors in various fields of medicine and businessmen with extensive experience in hospital-building and management. They came together to form a corporation to build the hospital. The hospital has a floor area of more than 14,000 m2, 8-storey building with a roof deck. It opened its’ door to the public last August 1, 2006. At the moment the hospital is operating at half its’ capacity (50 bed).
The hospital sits on a 2200 m2 lot located in Evangelista St., Santolan, Pasig City near Marcos Highway and Santolan LRT station.
The hospital aims to be the preferred health care institution of these communities:
Pasig City specifically the barangays of Santolan, Dela Paz and Manggahan
Marikina City specifically the barangays of Industrial Valley, Calumpang and Barangka
In Quezon City, Barangays Libis, Blueridge A, and Blueridge B
Together these barangays has a total population of 224,191 according to the 2015 national census done by the Philippine Statistics Agency (www.psa.gov.ph). These barangays are the principal catchment areas of our hospital but we also cater to the nearby municipalities of Cainta and Antipolo City. Moreover, our hospital has received referrals, especially for ICU admissions, from as far as San Mateo, Rodriguez, and Taytay, Rizal.
The hospital is accessible by private cars and public tricycles plying the Santolan area. It is also very accessible by LRT line 2 since the train station is just a stone throw away from the hospital. There is also a possibility of a road network at the back of the hospital.
VISION AND MISSION
MDHMC is dedicated to be the leader in providing an exceptional HOspiTEL care experience of international standards.
The vision includes the word HOspiTel which is a combination of two words, hospital and hotel. The founders envisioned this hospital to incorporate the ambiance and services of a hotel in a medium-sized hospital in the country.
MDHMC exists to provide an exceptional patient/ guest experience through the designed synthesis of world-class health care and its amenities which promote healing, relaxation and wellness.
C – Customer Focus
H – Holistic
R – Respect
I – Innovation & Continuous Improvement
S – Service Excellence
T – Teamwork
In line with this, the hospital is committed to:
• Provide patients/guests and the communities they serve with holistic, effective, safe, comfortable, and personalized health care
• Make use of state-of-the-art medical equipment and devices in the management of patients
• Achieve sustainable growth of the founders’ and shareholders’ investments through responsible financial management
• Provide continuous business opportunities for the suppliers and other business partners through mutually beneficial and fair partnerships
• Provide continuous opportunity for staff growth and development, resulting in a compassionate, competent, and highly-motivated workforce
• As a responsible corporate citizen, contribute to economic growth, youth development, and environmental care.
No gallery photos to show.