A group of seven businessmen and physicians met while in the process of stabilizing the business operations of Divine Grace Medical Center. Achieving that, they dreamt of uplifting the food scene in the province of Cavite. This led to the opening of their first venture, Obic Noub, Inc, which owned and operated the Yellow Cab Centennial franchise in General Trias, Cavite in 2015. “Obic Noub” is a playful way of back reading Buon Cibo, which means “great food”.
With the relative success of their first venture, the group looked forward to increasing their reach and scope. Their search ended with their second corporation, Obic Eneb, Inc. in 2016. This corporation owned and operated the upcoming brand Mesa Filipino Moderne, and they located their franchise in the bustling city of Dasmarinas in SM City Dasmarinas. With increasing knowledge of the operations, the group decided to incorporate into a Investment Vehicle known as Obic Omitlu Holdings, Inc in 2016, which shall henceforth create subsidiaries for new concepts and branches.
To service the back-end operations of the stores under the Obic Group of Companies, a subsidiary, Obic Support Services, Inc was formed to handle the Human Resources, Operations, and also the Accounting and Finance aspects of all corporations under the Obic Group of Companies.
To date, the Obic Group of Companies is composed of 5 stores, as far north as the progressive town of San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte to as far south as the industrialized city of Lipa, Batangas. For the year 2017, the Obic Group of Companies grossed more than Eighty-Seven Million Pesos.
1. Yellow Cab Centennial, General Trias, Cavite
2. Mesa SM Dasmariñas, Dasmariñas, Cavite
3. Mesa SM Lipa, Lipa, Batangas
4. Mesa Robinson’s Place Ilocos, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
5. Mesa Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, Quezon City, Metro Manila
6. Mesa SM Calamba, Calamba, Laguna
7. Mesa SM Legazpi, Legazpi, Albay
8. Mesa SM Center Dagupan, Dagupan, Pangasinan
9. LLAOLLAO (Natural Frozen Yogurt) SM Center Dagupan, Dagupan, Pangasinan